Dear Rishi Yogis,
Online classes will be held via Zoom. You can view our online classes on our schedule.
To join a class you will have to pre-register (just like you would enroll for a normal, in-person class) and a link to access Zoom will be sent to you. If you’re not a monthly member, you will be able to either use your class passes (if you already bought them) or get access to all our online classes for $25 per month.
If you have any questions, please text, call or email Carol.
Some tips for using Zoom:
- You can ignore the Zoom prompt to upgrade to a paid account. As long as you’re joining through our link or meeting ID, you will be able to take our classes since we are the paying host and you are guests.
- To have our screen (the Rishi Yoga teacher) as the main screen, please choose “speaker view” (in the upper right corner) and use the option to “pin this video” to pin the main video to your screen.
- Please make sure the volume on your device is turned up if you don’t have any audio.
- You have the option to show video of yourself or not, and you can choose that by finding the video icon in the lower left corner. At the beginning of each class, the teacher will mute everyone (no one will hear you) so that there’s no interfering noise for everyone who joined the class.
- Our online classes are live and are not being recorded.
- Before you take a class, it may be a good idea to have a blanket or block(s) nearby, or something you have at home and can use as a substitute to make your practice easier and more beneficial.
Thank you so much for your support, patience and understanding! We welcome your feedback and value your suggestions and input. Please contact Carol contact the individual teachers if you have questions or would like to give us feedback.
Thank you for joining us in this new way of continuing our TOGETHER.